Polished concrete Birmingham | B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B9, B10, B11, B12, B13, B14, B15, B16, B17, B25, B26, B27, B28, B29, B30, B31, B32, B38, B45, B47, B48
Birmingham City Centre, Bordesley, Small Heath, Sparkhill, Balsall Heath, Moseley, Kings Heath, Edgbaston, Harborne, Sheldon, Hall Green, Kings Norton, Rednal, Barnt Green, Hollywood, Wythall, Alvechurch, Solihull
With its attractive finish and outstanding durability, polished concrete is the perfect flooring choice for your Birmingham home or commercial establishment.
As well as looking sleek and sophisticated, polished concrete possesses many other practical benefits that make it an incredibly popular choice amongst our customers.
- Low maintenance – with its polished surface and protective sealant, this flooring is immune to most scuffs, scrapes and stains, meaning that maintenance costs are dramatically reduced. It also won’t lose its shine over time!
- Safe – despite its glossy sheen, polished concrete is no more slippery than natural stone, so you can rest assured that accidents will be avoided
- Waterproof – its water-resistant qualities make polished concrete a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Hypoallergenic – no dust, no germs, no bacteria
Domestic Polished Concrete Birmingham
Many of our Birmingham based customers opt to introduce polished concrete into their homes to spruce up existing flooring and give their rooms a modern, fashionable twist. Polished concrete floor can perfectly complement a kitchen, add a little extra to an entrance hallway or be used as a stylish alternative to bathroom tiles.
Our customers are always thrilled with the outcome of their polished flooring and are frequently surprised by just how much of a difference it can make to their home.
Commercial Polished Concrete Birmingham
With its high levels of durability, low maintenance costs and resistance to stains, scrapes and scuffs, polished concrete is the perfect flooring for your Birmingham based commercial establishment.
This type of flooring is a popular choice for establishments such as restaurants, shopping centres, independent stores, schools, universities, hospitals, and more. Unlike other flooring types, polished concrete can maintain its shine and quality despite high levels of usage.
Here at Concrete and Stone Solutions, we’re well versed in every part of the polished concrete process.
- Remove self-leathering compounds, incorrect sealants and anything else that may be impacting the overall appearance of your flooring before polishing
- Grind down and polish existing flooring to achieve that sought-after sheen
- Assist with new installation of concrete or underfloor heated concrete to then be polished to perfection
From start to finish, Concrete and Stone Solutions will use our extensive experience and high level of skill to provide you with the perfect polished concrete flooring for your Birmingham home or commercial establishment.
For more information on our Birmingham based concrete polishing service, please do not hesitate to get in touch.